Monday, February 19, 2007

Poor Anna Nicole

I admit it...I watched Anna Nicole's reality show a few years ago. Even then, I had a soft spot for her. I don't know why. She was such a train wreck and so caught up in herself and her men and her latest form of substance abuse. Yet underneath the garish make-up and the excess weight, there was an extraordinarily beautiful woman. Yes she was confused and often blithering but she was a force all her own. And oh so PWT. No matter what she ever did or hoped to do, that girl would never shake her trailer trash image. I was always secretly hoping that she would just win the lawsuit for all of the ol' guy's money. Something tells me he wanted her to have it. Payment for services rendered.

I can't imagine what she went through--losing her son just days after she gave birth to her daughter.

So, she's gone now. I hope all the folks who gave her such a hard time can just find it in them to lay off. She did the best with what she had. Rest in peace, Anna.

No comments: