Monday, February 04, 2008

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

As I turned to leave the room after tucking Kindergarten boy into bed tonight, he sat up, signaled a Hawaiian "hang loose" gesture, and offered this charming, bed time send off:

Rock on freaky fro!!

Would someone like to tell me why my five-year old boy is channeling Jeff Spicoli?



I informed Mr. Little Man that "freaky" is not a description to which most moms aspire. Luckily, I made it out of the room before I lost it. I laughed so hard I cried. Or did I cry so hard I laughed?

1 comment:

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

My two, biggers just informed me that that your little one got that from an episode of Spongebob. The actual line from "ya know, the one where Spongebob and Squidward got mixed?" is, "Rock on, freaky Bro!".

My guess is that you allow Spongebob in your family and he picked it up from that. Tsk, tsk. You heathen.

Oopsie... I guess that means we watch it too...never mind!

(Trina and Matty laughed when I read this post to them, they thought it was cute that he said that!)