Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yard Decorating on Steroids

There are some folks who just don't buy into the "less is more" thing.


(Click on image for larger view...if you dare)


You simply must go to tackychristmasyards.com. I was howling with laughter.

Some of the comments are as hysterical as the photos. "They must not watch news at all. I think global warming started right here"..."I was exhausted just looking at it"..."My snow globe is bigger than my house"..."We've hit the inflatable motherload"..."My electric bill is bigger than yours"..."Help! We're trapped behind a chain link fence and we can't deliver presents".

Disclaimer: This is all in good fun and we applaud these over-the-top decorators. Keep in mind that many of the photos on the above mentioned site are self-submitted. If they can laugh at themselves--so can we.



No comments: